~RaGe# - Official Website SOF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello gamers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnage
Bloody Uberleader
Bloody Uberleader
Carnage

Value of his rage : 1006472

Hello gamers Empty
PostSubject: Hello gamers   Hello gamers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Hello everyone. My IRL (real) name is Samuel. Im well not absolutly naturally slovakian since few members of my family actually come from USA. But i was born @ Slovakia and im sure with staying here for a litle while. Im still a stuned. Im studying informatics @ university.
My real life keeps rolling around games, girlfriends and family. I also really love chatting. Well not that much ingame but feel free to contact me anytime at MSN or xfire. My messanger adress is bcool91@hotmail.com and my xfire is : illkickyaass . One of my hobbies is also graphic designing (site banner is made by me Razz). So if you would like to feel free to contact me for some siggy ''signature''. Me and my really good friend and co-leader Nightmare are still working on site. It will get updated and getting better daily. Im sure you're gonna enjoy time with us Smile. My ingame name is Carnage. I swapped many names or better said nicknames. Im sure we can be friends. Yeah even i can be friendly Smile If you want more personalized info contact me as i said on xfire or msn.

Cya on battlefield
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragegaming.tk
trauMa!
UberLeader
UberLeader

Value of his rage : 5048

Hello gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello gamers   Hello gamers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:19 pm

nice to meet you man !

lets make this a win for SOF2 Smile

Welcome !

best regards
Back to top Go down
Chef

Value of his rage : 5042

Hello gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello gamers   Hello gamers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:42 am

Hi all. Chef here (Joris IRL). A dutch crazy person who gets drunk and laid every weekend but off the weekends im always online and getting my ass wooped @ rage server.

Besides playing this game i study Marketing communication. Sports are kickbox and fitness and i love to play a good game of poker.

Wanna do a 2 table sit n go? Contact me ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trauMa!
UberLeader
UberLeader

Value of his rage : 5048

Hello gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello gamers   Hello gamers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 pm

hello all, my real name is manel, im from portugal, play sof since 2003-04, i started playing OSP ND until 2008, then i stoppped playing .. when i come back in january of this year only rocmod was active so i decided to try and i kinda say i like it,

about me .. well .. i love music... love sports ( gym and basquetbal ) , love cooking, read nice articles .. and please.. go to beach _Smile

with time we all will know eachothers.

~RaGe#trauMa!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
UberLeader - Your worst nightmare
UberLeader - Your worst nightmare
Nightmare

Value of his rage : 6381

Hello gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello gamers   Hello gamers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Heyy fellas!
My real name is Sander, I'm from The Netherlands and I play SOFII now for about 4 years. Carnage is one of my best friends on sof. I always had fun creating clans and managing servers so thats what I'm here for! If you have any questions just ask me when u see me around or on the forum. Lets make this clan a tight group of friends who can destroy everyone!

Looking forward to get to know all of you.

~RaGe#Nightmare!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragesof2.tk
Sponsored content

Hello gamers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello gamers   Hello gamers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello gamers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~RaGe# - Official Website SOF2 :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: